[WEBINAR] How do we (re)build careers for working parents in Utah post-pandemic?
Join us as Holland & Hart hosts a powerful panel of local business leaders to discuss forward-looking policies and programs organizations of all sizes can implement to improve the workplace and opportunities for working parents and women, especially as they rebuild their careers post-pandemic. The panel will explore Dr. Susan Madsen’s latest Utah-based research on what “Best in Class” companies are doing to meet employees’ needs, including the proven flexible and family-friendly policies in place at Utah businesses.
- Moderator: Emily Tabak, Environmental Law Attorney at Holland & Hart
- Heather Kirkby, Chief People Officer at Recursion Pharmaceuticals
- Dr. Susan Madsen, Inaugural Karen Haight Huntsman Endowed Professor of Leadership at Utah State University
- Brit Merrill, Employment Law Attorney at Holland & Hart
- Sarah Starkey, Chief Legal Officer, Interim CHRO, and Corporate Secretary, Larry H. Miller Management Corporation
- Beatryx Washington, SVP, General Counsel & Corporate Secretary at O.C. Tanner
Fill out the contact form below to access the free webinar: