Sponsored: Simplified event planning – Finding the ideal space to meet in Salt Lake City
Paid advertisement by The Little America Hotel.
There’s no such thing as a one-size-fits-all approach to event planning. Little America Hotel offers attentive staff, effortless elegance, and the attention to detail your event deserves.
With 25,000 square feet of flexible event spaces that feature sophisticated and stylish designs, and a lineup of internal teams of service professionals who know how to make each event truly shine, from audio-visual experts to full-service catering, event planners can let their imagination roam, knowing that Little America Hotel will bring their vision to life.
From executive meetings to family functions
Tucked away on the hotel’s second floor, Little America offers elevated event space on a slightly smaller scale. These roughly 500 to 900 square feet rooms are perfect for executive meetings, family reunions, and more.
- Private meetings. The Uintah and Sawtooth rooms balance intimacy and spaciousness, an ideal fit for an executive meeting or smaller luncheon. The East Terrace patio lets in natural light and can be utilized for post-meeting receptions or mid-meeting breaks. Our dedicated catering teams deliver made in-house menus for every size of appetite—from sweet and salty snack breaks to boxed sandwich lunches to decadent buffets.
- Family gatherings. When you want a celebratory setting for special family occasions, our Snowbasin, Olympus, and Teton rooms are elegant yet inviting, with space for 60-80 guests in banquet style. Bring everyone to the table without the stress of meal prep. Our catering team will take care of dinner, whether plated to perfection or served up family style on the buffet line.
- Collaborative workspace. When you need to get your remote team in one place or want to have a private space to collaborate with a small group, our meeting rooms are ideal for quiet and collaborative work sessions. Plus, you can always treat your team to a sweet ice cream break or a Belgian waffle breakfast station courtesy of catering.
From wedding celebrations to corporate presentations
When you want to have a ball but don’t quite need a ballroom, our 1,300-1,500 square feet banquet halls, the Wyoming, Idaho, and Arizona rooms are equal parts functional and fit for royalty.
- Bridal showers. Gather your loved ones under Little America’s beautiful baccarat crystal chandeliers for a pre-wedding party that feels like a fairytale. Toast to a lifetime of happiness with a mixologist-manned bar or an elegant champagne toast and make sweet memories with a Mini Cupcake or Chocolate Dipping dessert station.
- Year-end gatherings. Whether your company’s year ends with comprehensive presentations, employee celebrations—or a mixture of both—Little America’s team of audio-visual experts can set your event up for success. While the culinary masters of our in-house catering and banquets teams will serve delicate meals, delivered with the extra personal touch they’re famous for.
The main event
Take your event to new heights with the grandeur of our crown jewel. The Grand Ballroom will transform your next major event and leave a lasting impression on every attendee. Nearly 9,000 square feet of configurable space, with an additional reception entrance of 3,000 square feet, the elegance of the ballroom’s design is suited for black-tie galas and accommodates the needs of larger corporate conferences.
Trusting your milestone events with the teams at Little America is easy because of their unwavering commitment to offering the highest quality of service in every respect. From servers on the catering team to AV professionals, these teams are staffed with experts who have served in their roles at Little America for decades. They know their clients and how to bring every event to its fullest potential, regardless of size. When you plan your Salt Lake City event with Little America, you can always expect a little more—in spaciousness, in service, and in unmatched quality.
Start planning today.