Cybersecurity Breakfast Series
Thursday, June 23, 2016
8:30 AM to 11:00 AM MT
- 8:30 to 9:00 AM – Registration and Breakfast
- 9:00 to 11:00 AM – Presentations
Each year, cyberattacks and data breaches increase. The average breach of business data costs about $5.9 million. More than a third of cyberattacks target small business – 60% of which go out of business within the six months following an attack. Many of these attacks target companies in the financial services, manufacturing, multi-level marketing, and technology sectors.
- “Talking to the Board: Improving Your Board’s Cybersecurity Literacy”
by Romaine Marshall and Matt Sorensen, Holland & Hart
- “FBI Cyber Task Force: Capabilities and Role in Cybersecurity” by Adam Marre, FBI Special Agent
- “Benefits of Using a Managed Security Service Provider” by Robert Huber, Entrepreneur, Former President, Critical Intelligence
- “New Technologies in Cybersecurity Active Breach Detection” by Paul Kraus, Eastwind Networks
This webinar is similar to any other legal education seminar designed to provide general information on pertinent legal topics. The statements made and any materials distributed as part of this webinar are provided for educational purposes only. They do not constitute legal advice nor do they necessarily reflect the views of Holland & Hart LLP or any of its attorneys other than the speaker. This webinar is not intended to create an attorney-client relationship between you and Holland & Hart LLP. If you have specific questions as to the application of the law to your activities, you should seek the advice of your legal counsel.