Woodside Homes to build “Healthy Homes”
Salt Lake City— Woodside Homes, one of the top homebuilders in the Western United States, is working to make our homes even healthier places to live. Recognizing the importance of air quality, water quality, and better hygiene for the health and happiness of a home’s occupants, Woodside Homes is introducing its Healthy Home solution branded with the slogan, “It’s What’s Inside That Counts.” This thoughtfully developed package promotes a healthier home-living environment and will be standard in all Woodside homes in Nevada, California, Utah, and Arizona beginning October 15.
“We spend most of our lives indoors so it is important to be surrounded by healthier air, to drink cleaner water, and to easily wash away germs,” says Chris Williams, chief customer officer of Woodside Homes. “Because of the COVID-19 pandemic, people are spending more time than ever at home, making it even more essential to maximize the health of our indoor living environments and the people who live in them.”
All new Woodside homes started after October 15 will provide a healthier home environment by including:
- Improved air purification with HVAC systems rated to MERV 13 filtration that captures airborne particles less than a micron in size, including bacteria, pet dander, smoke, and other contaminants and allergens.
- Better air quality with low and no VOC building products, including paint, flooring and adhesives.
- Protection from mold with a home exterior built to deter outside water infiltration, and indoor plumbing and tile backing to prevent interior water leakage.
- Better tasting, clear water with inline filtration at the kitchen sink
- Improved hygiene with Delta Touch20® Kitchen Faucet with VoiceIQ™ that allows faucet activation and programming, supported by Alexa or Google Home.
More details are available at www.woodsidehomes.com.