Pendry Park City is now open to the public
Park City — Pendry Hotels & Resorts today announced the opening of Pendry Park City, the brand’s first year-round mountain resort located in the heart of Canyons Village at Park City Mountain. Pendry Park City marks the sixth addition to the Pendry Hotels & Resorts portfolio, and features 153 guestrooms, suites, and residences. In collaboration with Columbus Pacific, the resort is designed by SB Architects with interiors by KES Studio, and features four dining outlets; rooftop pool; Spa Pendry; Pinwheel Kids Club; a curated art collection, and more than 7,000 square feet of meetings and event space.
The ski-in/ski-out resort and residences brings an elevated complement to the great outdoors with innovative cuisine, sophisticated gathering spaces, and a contemporary alpine design. At Pendry Park City, guests have unparalleled access to the largest mountain in the nation with more than 7,300 acres of skiable terrain.
“Pendry Park City is a true year-round destination, bringing outdoor pursuits, world-class dining, art, wellness, and entertainment, to guests, residents, and the local community,” says Alan J. Fuerstman, founder, chairman and CEO, Montage International. “We are incredibly proud to debut Pendry’s first resort in one of our favorite mountain destinations and look forward to showcasing all that Pendry has to offer.”
Pendry Park City will feature four unique, lounge, restaurant, and bar experiences:
● KITA -The resort’s signature dining destination, KITA, offers a menu of the finest sushi, A-5 Kato, Miyazaki, and renowned Kagawa Wagyu beef; house-made ramen; daily chef’s-special robatayaki and an extensive menu of Japanese seafood, sourced from sustainable local and Japanese fisheries and flown in nightly.
● Disco Pizza – A lively, family-friendly pizza parlor that pairs a menu of classic red sauce favorites and inspired comfort food, with creative cocktails, brews, games, and a disco ball to light the after-dinner bar scene, complete with evening entertainment.
● Aprés Pendry – Elevating the art of the aprés lifestyle, Aprés Pendry is a European-inspired lobby lounge offering cocktails, beer, and wine paired with shareable comfort food in a cozy, contemporary slopeside setting.
● Pool House – The first and only rooftop lounge and pool in Park City, Pool House serves unparalleled mountain views and an all-day menu of classic American mountain fare, local brews, and cocktails.
“We’ve fused the sophisticated energy, inspired design, and vibrancy that Pendry is known for, with the alpine warmth and fiercely local tradition that is Park City,” said Michael Fuerstman, co-founder and creative director of Pendry Hotels & Resorts. “We are honored to bring Pendry to Park City and help define the new Canyons Village with fresh experiences and creative spaces for all to enjoy.”
Pendry Park City will also offer a host of signature amenities:
● Spa Pendry – Pendry Park City’s signature full-service spa and wellness retreat designed to pamper and recharge with a menu of custom beauty and body treatments, an intimate and scenic mountain-inspired setting with six private treatment rooms, and a relaxing environment that promotes self-care, repose, and an indulgent getaway from the everyday.
● Pinwheel Kids Club – Pendry’s signature kids club where all-day activities are designed to inspire, engage, and entertain children ages five to 12. A dedicated kids’ zone is brought to life by experienced and passionate social coordinators.
● Fitness Center – A world-class 24-hour fitness center featuring Technogym equipment, Peloton bikes, and Tonal training equipment.
● Compass Sports – Guests and residence owners have access to Compass Sports, providing on-site ski and snowboard rentals for the winter, as well as hiking and biking information and rentals for the summer.
● Meetings & Events – Pendry Park City offers more than 7,000 square feet of meeting and event space for gatherings of all kinds – from its 5,600 square foot Grand Ballroom to its 1,650 square foot Outdoor Terrace.
Join us for our first winter season in Park City with our Stay & Play offer of $75 daily resort credit ($150 for studio suites and 1-bedroom residences, $300 for 2–4-bedroom residences) to use towards any one of our dining outposts, Spa Pendry, rooftop après ski and more. For more information on Pendry Park City, and to book reservations, please visit www.pendry.com/park-city. Follow on social @pendryhotels and @pendryparkcity.