BODYBAR Pilates opens new location in Farmington
Farmington — BODYBAR Pilates (BODYBAR), known for its use of core Pilates principles with a modern twist, will officially open on Aug. 16 in Farmington at 180 North Union Avenue at Station Park.
The new BODYBAR marks the studio’s first location in Utah and will be locally owned by Ashley Van Emmerik. Blending its focus on strength, toning, and modern movement with a warm, welcoming, spa-like environment, BODYBAR creates an unmatched Pilates experience centered on fostering a destination where its community of members can come together daily to maintain sound mind, body, and spirit.
“I am more than eager to finally open our doors to the Farmington community,” said Van Emmerik, who joins the BODYBAR team with a robust background in sales, hospitality and an interest in health and wellness. “BODYBAR provides the opportunity to truly create a close-knit community, in addition to offering a high-quality workout anyone can do. We welcome everyone to stop by during our grand opening events to say “cheers” with us!”
To celebrate the opening in Farmington, the new studio is hosting various grand opening events throughout its Founder’s Week (Aug. 9 – Aug. 15):
- Founding Member Classes – Monday, Aug. 9 and Tuesday Aug. 10
- BODYBAR fans who have already secured a Founding Membership are invited to participate in free classes throughout the day on Monday and Tuesday.
- Those interested in obtaining a Founding Membership can contact Cristy Shields, Studio Manager at BODYBAR Pilates Farmington, at [email protected].
- Ribbon Cutting Ceremony – Wednesday, Aug. 11, 2021 at 4 p.m.
- Join BODYBAR and the Farmington Chamber of Commerce for a ribbon cutting ceremony to celebrate the official opening of BODYBAR to the public.
- BODYBAR 101 – Wednesday, Aug. 11 through Saturday, Aug. 14
- From Wednesday through Saturday, the studio will host free BODYBAR 101 classes that will break down the workout for first-timers or any interested community members.
- Open Bar Event – Saturday, Aug. 14, 2021 at 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- BODYBAR members and Farmington residents are invited to tour the studio, enjoy refreshments and enter raffles during the final event of Founder’s Week.
“Ashley is the perfect person to introduce Utah and the Farmington community to BODYBAR,” says Matt McCollum, CEO of BODYBAR Pilates. “Her bright personality and deep understanding of our purpose – that is, to create a community of people who respect, encourage, and motivate one another to be strong, healthy, and happy human beings — is exactly what we look for in our owners.”
Rooted in Pilates principles, each 40 to 50-minute BODYBAR Pilates class is designed to provide a full-body workout that is high-intensity, low-impact, and perfect for increasing flexibility, muscle strength, posture, and boosting overall health. Whether a member is a 70-year-old wellness guru or a 25-year-old just getting started, the BODYBAR workout can be customized to meet everyone’s personal fitness goals.
About BODYBAR Pilates
Founded in 2012, BODYBAR Pilates offers a modern take on Reformer Pilates in an environment that is conducive to building communities filled with members who love, respect, encourage and motivate one another to be strong, healthy, and happy human beings. Referred to as “Your favorite happy hour” workout, BODYBAR’s 40 to 50-minute classes can be customized to any fitness level. With six studios open in the Dallas-Fort Worth area and an additional ten in the development pipeline, BODYBAR Pilates is continuing to expand its presence nationwide through franchising.
For more information about BODYBAR Pilates, visit https://bodybarpilates.com.
To learn about franchising with BODYBAR Pilates, visit https://bodybarpilates.com/own-a-studio/.