Utah Business accepts article submissions for our website. If you would like to submit an article for potential publication, please fill out the form below. If your article is accepted, you will receive notification within seven business days. If your article is not accepted you will not receive notification. After seven days you are free to pursue publication elsewhere. For the best likelihood that your article will be accepted, please follow our below editorial guidelines.
- Tell a story. Tell a story from your own personal perspective.
- Don’t give advice. Instead, discuss how you or your organization accomplished something using personal or professional anecdotes.
- Write with our reader in mind. Our readers are 75 percent business executives and 25 percent entrepreneurs. Make sure your story is relevant and important to them.
- Write for a national audience. Our articles should be written for a national audience, by and about businesses in Utah. They should not be local stories relevant only to Utah.
- Stick to 700-800 words. We save longer format articles for our print publication.
- Do not submit press releases. Please send press releases to email@example.com for review.
Thank you for submitting your article to Utah Business. We look forward to reading it.