Book of Lists – Digital Edition
How can you benefit from the Book of Lists?
- Sales Prospecting – Discover the top companies by industry that needs your goods and services. Connect with decision makers by importing contact information and start closing sales with efficiency.
- Business Research – Want to see who’s on top in your industry? Find vital statistics on the top businesses in your local metropolitan area and see how your business measures up.
- Competitive Landscape – Who are the leaders in your industry? Get key facts and statistics of your competitors and plan your business positioning strategies.
- Track Companies That Matter to You – See how these companies rank and compare in their industry.
- B2B Transactions – Does your company have a product or service that other businesses need? Search for prospective clients on criteria that are specific to your business industry
- Networking – Extend your network with ease. Search for new connections by industry, company, business association & more. Import key decision makers’ complete contact information.
- Job Search – A tougher economy calls for a powerful job searching tool. Search prospective employers on a number of criteria levels that are important to you in your job search.
- Relocation – Moving to a new area? The Interactive Book of Lists can assist you in finding a new employer, a homebuilder, even a real estate agency!
- Fundraising -Trying to raise money for your cause or charity? Find out who controls the purse strings in your market and direct your appeal to them!
- Travel Entertainment – New to the new area? Find lists of hotels, shopping centers, and many tourist attractions!
Updated January 2021
Purchase to download a digital copy of the Book of Lists in Excel format – View PDF format below