Lexicon Launches New Integration with HomeAway Software’s Escapia PMS
Park City—Lexicon Travel Technologies has launched a new, two-way integration with Escapia, one of the vacation rental industry’s most popular property management software applications.
Recently named Booking.com’s “Best Performing Vacation Rental Connectivity Partner” in North America for 2018, Lexicon now offers Escapia users a new level of channel management expertise on Booking.com’s and Expedia’s global networks of online travel booking brands.
According to Joel Inman, Founder and CEO at Lexicon, “Millions of guest book stays on Expedia and Booking.com each year, and we’re excited to offer our powerful technology and services to the thousands of property managers who use Escapia.”
Mr. Inman continues, “Not all integrations are created equally, and I know vacation rental property managers will really benefit from the success our team had in maximizing the flow and translation of data between PMS and OTA. Our proprietary integration gives property managers superpowers to curate property content, effectively merchandise, and drive more bookings online.”
Ben Edwards, a vacation rental property manager, consultant and industry leader for two decades, complimented Lexicon on their integration. “The integration with Lexicon is process and results driven. Lexicon’s new connection with Escapia made moving our rental properties over to them seamless.”
Among the technology advances, Escapia users can expect the following via Lexicon’s integration:
- Proprietary method for reliably pulling daily rates
- Availability reconciliation automated and optimized to Escapia
- 365 days of future rates and inventory always updated
- “Rent Override” support for financial accountability
- Alerts for booking confirmations, failures and cancellations
- Manual trigger for instant availability updates
- Automatic listing close-out on property discrepancies to prevent double-bookings
- Ancillary booking and guest detail added to “Reservation Notes” section
To learn more about Lexicon’s new integration with Escapia and how they can help you book more online:
- VRMA Spring Forum – visit the team at Booth #317
- Call Lexicon at (541) 527-2399
- Visit www.lexicontravel.com
Lexicon Travel Technologies connects Vacation Rental Property Managers with the millions of guests who book via online travel agencies. We translate the complexities of vacation rental inventory into high-performing listings that drive bookings across channels.
Unlike traditional channel managers, our powerful technology and expert staff drive revenue by creating fully-optimized listings, identifying dynamic pricing opportunities, and ensuring reservation compliance across platforms.
Based in Park City, Utah, Lexicon provides Property Managers with a new level of fluency in managing the revenue their inventory produces – a fluency that speaks the language of transparency, accountability and partnership.