15 Larry H. Miller Dealerships Certified as J.D. Power 2019 Dealers of Excellence
Salt Lake City—Demonstrating their commitment to exceeding customer expectations, 15 Larry H. Miller Dealerships locations have been certified in the J.D. Power 2019 Dealer of Excellence program, which recognizes a select number of vehicle dealerships throughout the United States that provide exceptional customer service. Larry H. Miller Dealerships represents 10 percent of the 150 dealerships on the 2019 list.
“The J.D. Power Dealer of Excellence certification sets the standard for the exceptional level of customer service we aim to provide at every one of our dealership locations,” said Dean Fitzpatrick, president, Larry H. Miller Dealerships. “To have 15 of our dealerships certified, shows that our customers agree that we’re meeting and exceeding that goal in many of our dealership locations. In addition, we’re proud to be the first dealerships to receive this distinction in Arizona, Idaho and New Mexico in 2019.”
Known for its “Voice of the Customer” research for nearly 50 years, J.D. Power and, subsequently, its Dealer of Excellence Program helps consumers identify leading retailers that will go the extra mile.
The Larry H. Miller dealerships that received the certification include:
- Larry H. Miller Toyota Boulder in Boulder, Colorado
- Larry H. Miller Nissan Highlands Ranch in Highlands Ranch, Colorado
- Larry H. Miller American Toyota Albuquerque in Albuquerque, New Mexico
- Larry H. Miller Toyota Albuquerque in Albuquerque, New Mexico
- Larry H. Miller Toyota Peoria in Peoria, Arizona
- Larry H. Miller Ford Mesa in Mesa, Arizona
- Larry H. Miller Nissan Corona in Corona, California
- Larry H. Miller Toyota Corona in Corona, California
- Larry H. Miller Chevrolet Murray in Murray, Utah
- Larry H. Miller Lexus Murray in Murray, Utah
- Larry H. Miller Lexus Lindon in Lindon, Utah
- Larry H. Miller Toyota Murray in Murray, Utah
- Mercedes-Benz of Draper in Draper, Utah
- Larry H. Miller Subaru Boise in Boise, Idaho
- Larry H. Miller Lexus Spokane in Spokane, Washington
The Dealer of Excellence program assists auto buyers who are looking for an exceptional dealership where they can confidently buy a vehicle. Dealer of Excellence is an exclusive program and only two percent of dealerships nationally qualified in 2019. Those that did, must pass a three-step process:
- J.D. Power limits the percentage of eligible dealerships by nameplate based on each brand’s performance in the most recent J.D. Power U.S. Sales Satisfaction Index (SSI) Study. Thus, proportionally more dealerships from top-performing brands can become a J.D. Power Dealer of Excellence.
- Dealerships must rank among their brands top performers in key customer satisfaction areas consistent with measurements found in the SSI Study.
- Qualifying dealers must pass an audit to show they meet or exceed J.D. Power sales best practices. Those best practices include, but are not limited to: listing vehicle inventory and pricing on the dealership website; negotiating in an efficient and transparent manner; offering a fair trade-in value; and presenting a clear and easy-to-understand menu of finance and insurance products.
The full list can be viewed at: https://www.jdpower.com/Cars/Ratings/Dealer-of-Excellence/2019.