Utah Business and Kirton McConkie are pleased to present the Corporate Counsel Awards.
The Corporate Counsel Awards recognize exceptional in-house counselors who serve within businesses, nonprofit organizations and other private-sector organizations. These attorneys exhibit excellence within their roles, model high ethical standards and have a track record of successful outcomes for their organizations. The Corporate Counsel Awards honorees will also be featured in the April edition of Utah Business magazine.
The 2018 honorees were:
- George Adondakis, President & Legal Counsel at Nicholas & Company
- Randall Benson, General Counsel at People’s Utah Bancorp
- C. Dan Black, Chief Legal Officer, Executive Vice President & Secretary at Vivint Solar, Inc.
- Roman Groesbeck, General Counsel at Wadsworth Development Group
- Jeremy Hansen, General Counsel at Young Automotive Group
- Nathan Hatfield, Vice President of Finance & Legal at Recursion Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Kimberley E. Honeysett, Senior Vice President & General Counsel at Varex Imaging Corporation
- Dennis Lloyd, Senior Legal Counsel at WCF Insurance
- Jeffrey R. Olsen, In-House Legal Counsel at Alpha Warranty Services, Inc.
- Tom Schofield, Senior Corporate Counsel at FJ Management, Inc.
- George Stewart, Chief Counsel, U.S. at Rio Tinto
Take advantage of being in front of this select group of men and women by getting a corporate table(s) or individual tickets. We look forward to celebrating with you in April 2019!
Individual tickets and corporate table sponsorships are available.
If you need assistance or would prefer to place your order over the phone, please call Lynnette Cloward at 801-839-1411 or email email@example.com.
Nominations are accepted October 8th – December 15th, 2018
powered by Growtix