Salt Lake City—SALT Development, a fully integrated, privately held company specializing in the design, development and construction of high-quality commercial real estate properties, announced it has completed development of the first two phases at 4th West Apartments, Downtown Salt Lake City’s newest ultra-luxury multifamily community encompassing 493 units.
Phase one and Phase two, consisting of 373 units, common areas and most amenities is available for immediate occupancy. Phase three consisting of 120 units and amenities will be completed in the third quarter of 2017. Cost of development is estimated at $100 million.
Ideally located adjacent to two light rail systems and one block from the Vivant NBA Arena, the multifamily community will provide real resort living to residents of Salt Lake City. Comprised of five pods, the five-story brick structure is situated at 255 North 400 West. All units feature 1G, NEST controls, gas ranges, up-graded stainless appliances, washers and dryers, built in closets, large decks and Anderson Windows. 4th West Apartments will feature 73 studio units, 256 one bedroom/one bathroom units and 164 two bedroom/two bathroom units with rents starting at $1,374.
“As the leader in U.S. job growth in 2015 and one of the top workforces in the nation, Utah and specifically Salt Lake City continue to gain consideration from companies looking to expand or relocate,” said Thomas Vegh, Managing Partner of SALT Development. “4th West Apartments provide residents with the only choice for resort living with first class amenities in a premier strategic location.”
4th West Apartments, designed by Architecture Belgique, Inc, redefines Salt Lake City living. The community features unique resort style onsite amenities:
• The SkyLounge: Over an acre in the sky, featuring a barrel-roofed clubhouse, zero edge Olympic swimming pool, two heated spas, sundeck with cabanas, large kitchen/bar and rentable event space.
• The HealthClub: a 3,500-square-foot fitness center loaded with Life Fitness/Hammer Strength equipment, 1,600-square-foot yoga and spin room, full size sport court and locker rooms with towel service.
• The BusinessCenter: State-of-the-art facility with four conference rooms and two private offices along with WiFi Lounge.
• The SportsClub: Features a TruGolf Premium Commercial Golf Simulator, putting green, 16-screen multiplex LED video wall, billiards, shuffle board and darts.
• The BikeShop: Bike storage and lockers, three repair stations and wash station.
• The DogPark: Exclusive gated park to play along with two dog wash stations.
• The Residences: Units include NEST controls, gas ranges, up-graded stainless appliances, washers and dryers, built in closets, large decks, Anderson Windows.