Dec 13, 2013
: 9:30 am - 11:15 am
Sandler Training Center of Utah
7400 South Union Park Avenue Suite 302
Midvale, Utah 84047
This year did you:
• Spend too much time with people who are not the decision makers?
• Chase prospects indefinitely or where you relegated to voice mail jail?
• Consistently get proposals shopped around town and losing the business to competitors?
• Get too many “I’ll think it over” responses after showing everything you have?
• Waste presentations and/or proposals on prospects who turn out not to have the resources to buy?
• Do too much unpaid consulting?
If yes, then join us for a complimentary 1 hour 45 minute training session and learn what is really stopping you from hitting your sales goals. You will leave with a much clearer picture of your sales process and a set of action steps. Implement them in the first 30 days of 2014 and you will be on your way to increased sales revenue, no matter what the economy does.
This 105 minute seminar will provide an overview of the Sandler System and cover unique questioning strategies that produce improved sales results.
This complimentary session is designed for executives, business owners and serious sales professionals that want to raise the bar in their organizations.
PRESENTED BY: Michael Neklason: President Sandler Training of Utah
RSVP Link: http://bit.ly/Sandler-RSVP
If you need assistance or would prefer to place your order over the phone, please call at 8016390488, 8am-5pm Monday-Friday or email firstname.lastname@example.org.