Join Utah’s business leaders at the 8th annual Enterprise Risk Management Symposium on Friday, January 20, 2017 at the Sheraton Salt Lake City Hotel.
This annual symposium is presented by KPMG LLP, Marsh LLC and Stoel Rives LLP; with sponsorships by HSBC Bank, Workers Compensation Fund, and FM Global; and supported by NACD Utah, Risk and Insurance Management Society, Inc. and Utah Association of Certified Public Accountants.
The 2017 Symposium will showcase leading risk management professionals and industry experts who will address issues impacting Enterprise Risk Management programs. The event will feature breakfast keynote speaker Val Hale, Executive Director for the Utah Governor’s Office of Economic Development, and lunch keynote speaker, Dell Loy Hansen, President of Wasatch Property Management.
Enterprise risk management topics to include:
- Is Your Business Planning to be a Disruptor – or Preparing to be Disrupted?
- Risk Based Scenarios for Stress Testing of Non-Financial Companies
- Succession Planning and Talent Acquisition
- The Changing Landscape of Health Care
Who Should Attend:
- CEO, CFO, COO, CIO
- Chief Risk Officer
- Corporate Director
- Presidents/Vice Presidents/Owners
- Director, Compliance & Quality Systems
- Director, Enterprise Risk Management
- General Counsel
- Senior Corporate Counsel
- Global Director, Corporate Risk Management
- Senior Risk Analyst/ERM Advisors/Risk & Insurance Managers
Registration ends Tuesday, January 17, 2017.
CPE, CLE and NACD credits are pending and will be available.
Cost: $99 (includes breakfast, lunch, symposium and non-valet parking)
Complimentary hotel parking lot available. Enter the east lot from West Temple for the closest entrance to the event.
If you have any questions or need additional information, please email email@example.com.