February 29, 2012

Cover Story

CEO of the Year

Utah’s business landscape is rich with professionals who have le...Read More

Featured Articles

Did you go Skiing this winter?

Around Utah

Sections

Spotlight
Martin Plaehn

Spotlight
Karen Sendelback

Legal Briefs
Social Media and Employers: Friends or Enemies?

Money Talk
The Case for HSAs

Economic Insight
Time to Show Up

Lessons Learned
Make a Move

TechKnowledge
In the Lab

EntrepreneurEdge
Rent to Own

Business Trends
Back from the Dead

Executive Living
Artful Inspiration

Features
A Breath of Fresh Air

Features
Worst-Case Scenario

Regional Report
Northern Utah

Focus
Measure Up

Industry Outlook
Travel & Tourism

Players
Players

Article

XYDO Launches ContentMarketing.org

Press Release

February 29, 2012

XYDO announced the launch of ContentMarketing.org, a new website that offers a one-stop online resource featuring a wealth of postings from its staff of experts, as well as content contributed by a wide range of digital marketing, advertising and sales professionals. In fact, make that a posse of expert advice on the email, Web content and social media tools that are steadily taking away bigger slices of the marketing pie from traditional media like newspapers, magazines, television and radio -- and even established Internet news sites.

“Our main focus is to help marketers understand both the strategic value of content in their marketing efforts, and the tactics that help them make the most of their content,” said co-founder Eric Roach. “Along with our own in-house expertise, our third-party content will include guest posts from notable content marketers. Above all, we plan on offering information that is both personable and useful.”

For example, among the many articles currently at ContentMarketing.org readers will find an update on research showing that nearly 13 percent of Internet users primarily depend on social media tools like Facebook, YouTube and Twitter for information. The remainder may be moving that direction: 87 percent in an AYTM Market Research survey said they had first learned of breaking news on those three applications.

Elsewhere on ContentMarketing.org, visitors can read articles discussing a myriad of categories, including content marketing, advertising, lead generation and social media. Articles and other information are being updated continually.

Roach, a prolific entrepreneur whose online tech pedigree includes the founding of Lombard Brokerage, a pioneer in Internet stock trading, and more recently co-founding the social networking-fueled content marketing platform XYDO.com, has ambitious plans for ContentMarketing.org's growth in both the volume of its offerings -- and its reputation for being the go-to resource for a new generation of tech-savvy marketers.

“Stay tuned,” Roach said. “Loads of improvements and special features are on the way.”
(2.29.12)

Utah Business Social
UB Events View All
SAMY Awards 2015Utah Business Event
Jan 23, 2015
Utah Business magazine along with Presenting Sponsor: Griffin Hill, Premier Sponsors: The Summit ...
Forty Under 40 - 2015Utah Business Event
Feb 26, 2015
Utah Business Magazine along with Presenting Sponsors: Kirton McConkie, BIG-D Construction and Ma...
CEO of the Year 2015 ... NOMINATIONS NOW OPEN!Utah Business Event
Mar 31, 2015
CEO of the Year Nominations end - January 7, 2015. Visit: www.utahbusiness.com/nomination_item...
Community Events View All
Create Success: Intellectual Property Protection for Growth Technology Companies
Dec 31, 2015
This is a presentation by Michael Best, a major national leader in the commercialization of Intel...
Inbound Marketing SLC: Focus on Ecommerce
Dec 31, 2015
Come learn from four ecommerce experts how to grow your business through inbound marketing. Regis...

info@utahbusiness.com  |  90 South 400 West, Ste 650 Salt Lake City, Utah 84101   |  (801) 568-0114

Advertise with Utah Business

Submit an Event

* indicates required information
* Event Name:
Price (general):
Website (if applicable):
Coordinator's Name:
Coordinator's Email:
Coordinator's Phone:
Venue Name:
Venue Address:
Venue City:
Venue Zip:
Event Capacity:
Date(s):
to
* Event Description:
  Cancel