Utah’s business landscape is rich with professionals who have le...Read More
Social Media and Employers: Friends or Enemies?
The Case for HSAs
Time to Show Up
Make a Move
In the Lab
Rent to Own
Back from the Dead
A Breath of Fresh Air
Travel & Tourism
Do you know an up-and-coming leader who is ambitious and innovative? An entrepreneur who has created a disrupting technology or an executive who is quickly climbing the corporate ladder? We’re looking for Utah’s best, brightest and most promising talent. Nominate your company’s rising star today!
Forty Under 40 honorees will be featured in our February 2014 issue and celebrated at an all-star event. Nominations can come from a peer, business associate, friend or superior.
Nomination forms can be found here or at www.utahbusiness.com under the nominations tab. Or, email your nomination to Managing Editor Sarah Ryther Francom at email@example.com">firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline is Friday, Nov 8 at midnight.
To nominate via email, please provide the following information:
1. Nominee information
2. Nominator information
d. Affiliation with nominee
3. Nomination narrative (600 word limit)
a. The narrative should tell this individual's story. How is he or she a standout among peers? Why is he or she an asset to Utah's business community? The narrative should introduce the judging panel to the candidate.
4. Describe his or her specific professional accomplishments. (600 word limit)
5. Describe how this individual impacted his or her company, industry and Utah's economy? (600 words max)
5. Describe his or her leadership skills. (600 word limit)
6. How is the person involved in giving back to the community? (600 word limit)